Zesty Buffalo Bean DipUser Submitted Recipe
1 (15 oz.) jar white beans (such as Cannellini or Great Northern)
1 (12 oz.) jar chunky blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup bottled buffalo wing sauce
2 stalks celery, diced
Triscuits and celery stalks for dipping
1. Rinse and drain beans well and puree in a food processor.
2. In a bowl, mix pureed beans with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce and then spread in bottom of 8X8 baking dish.
3. Mix diced celery into the blue cheese dressing and spread over top of the beans in the baking dish.
4. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
5. Serve with celery stalks and/or Triscuits.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!