Bite Size Barbecued Short RibsUser Submitted Recipe
3 pounds boneless chuck ribs, cubed into bite size pieces
1 onion chopped
2 carrots, sliced in 1/2
6 crushed garlic cloves
4 ripe plum tomatoes
2 cups red wine
4 cups low salt beef stock
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cups your favorite barbecue sauce
1. Season short rib pieces with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
2. Preheat skillet to medium high and brown beef in olive oil until very well browned.
3. Remove beef from skillet and place in a baking dish.
4. Drained most of the fat from the skillet, reserving enough to caramelize vegetables until tender and lightly browned.
5. Add tomato and red wine. Cook until wine reduces by 75 %.
6. Add beef stock and bring to a bowl. Pour over short ribs and bake in a 275 degree oven until very tender (3-4 hours)
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!