Spicy WingsUser Submitted Recipe
4 lbs chicken wings washed, separated and dried.
1/2 cup butter
4 ounces of your favorite hot sauce
2 Tbsp of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 Tsp of your favorite spicy mustard
2 Tbsp honey
1. Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
2. Carefully add wing pieces, a few at a time, to the oil and fry until a golden brown.
3. In a large pan, melt the butter on low heat.
4. Add hot sauce, BBQ sauce, mustard and honey and mix well.
5. Stir till heated through.
6. Arrange wings on a platter and carefully ladle the sauce over. Serve.
Serve with ranch, blue cheese and plenty of celery sticks.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!