Buffalo Chicken DipUser Submitted Recipe
- 1.5 pounds cooked boneless chicken, chopped/ shredded into small pieces
- 1 cup celery, chopped up.
- 1 cup bleu cheese dressing (must use the refrigerated bleu cheese dressing to get the best results! Can also be substituted with ranch if preferred)
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 6 - 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 - 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (sharp works best)
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Boil the chicken in salted water until fully cooked and then cut up or shred into small pieces (less than an inch cubes).
combine all the ingredients together except for the cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish (larger if you want to add more cheddar cheese later), cover with foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 30 min.
remove from oven and add the 1.5 cups of the chedddar cheese. mix into the mixture and cover the top of the dip with extra shredded cheddar cheese. Serve with tortilla chips, and enjoy!