Monterey Pumpkin DipUser Submitted Recipe
Odd ingredients but try it and you'll love it!
* 1 can (15 oz.) Pure Pumpkin (I use Libby's)
* 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
* 3 tablespoons sliced jalapeños juice
* 1 container (8 oz.) reduced fat sour cream
* 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
* 2 tablespoons chopped, sliced jalapeños
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
* 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
* 2 green onions, sliced
* 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
* Tortilla chips (I like the whole grain ones)
Combine the pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeño juice in medium bowl. Spread into 8-inch-square baking dish.
Combine the sour cream, chiles, jalapeños and garlic salt in small bowl. Spread over pumpkin mixture. Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.