Baba GhnjouUser Submitted Recipe
2 garlic clove(or more to taste)
½ tsp salt
4 Tbls Tahini
pinch cayenne pepper
Greek Pita or flat bread, cut into triangles, or crudités.
opt: top with chopped tomato, finely chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450°
2. Score eggplant lightly in several places-but do not cut through skin.
3. Bake on baking sheet until skin is charred and shriveled and is very soft.
5. Remove eggplant flesh from the skins and puree in food processor. It’s OK to leave a little skin on.
6. Stir in lemon juice, garlic, salt, and tahini, and puree until well blended.
7. Place in serving bowl.
8. Sprinkle with chopped tomato and parsley just prior to serving if desired.
9. Serve with warm Greek pita triangles, pita crisps or crudités.