Frannie's Mexican Taco CupsUser Submitted Recipe
1 pkg. Wonton/Egg Roll Wraps
1 lb. Hamburger Meat
1 pkg. Taco Seasoning Mix
1 C. Sour Cream
2 C. Shredded Four Cheese Mexican
Salsa, Sour Cream, Jalapeno Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Fry hamburger meat on medium heat until cooked through, mashing it while cooking so pieces are small. Drain. Put back on stove and stir in the taco seasoning until mixed well. (Do not add water.) Remove from heat and place in a large mixing bowl to cool.
3. Using a regular sized cupcake pan, place a wonton wrap into the bottom of each cupcake tin. (If using the large sized wontons, you will need to cut each wrap into 4 equal sized squares.) Using your fingers, poke down each wonton to make a well. Bake for approximately 5 minutes or until cups are firm and can stand on their own. Do not brown. You now have your taco cups.
4. Mix 1 C. sour cream into the hamburger mix, then stir in the 2 C. of shredded cheese. This makes about 3 C. of filling for the taco cups.
5. This mixture can be refrigerated and the taco cups can be wrapped and saved for later. If ready to use immediately, fill each taco cup with 1 rounded tsp. of hamburger mixture and bake until melted. About 5 minutes.
6. Serve with a dollop of salsa, then a dollop of sour cream and top with a jalapeno. Eat right away. If you wish, you may serve the salsa, sour cream and jalapenos on the side for your guests to make their own taco cup. Either way, they are yummy!