Lumpia a la JeanUser Submitted Recipe
1. ½ pound each of sweet and hot Italian sausage, bulk if possible, take out of casing if not
2. 4 green onions (scallions) chopped
3. 1 tablespoonful soy sauce
4. 2 teaspoonfuls of Adobe seasoning
5. salt and pepper to taste
6. about 25 lumpia or spring roll wrappers
Cook sausage in frying pan until almost done. Add green onions. When onions are soft. Season with soy sause, adobe seasoning, salt and pepper.
Thaw spring roll wrappers according to directions. Place about one tablespoonful of the sausage mixture in wrapper and roll according to package directions. Seal with a bit of water. Spring rolls may be cooked immediately or frozen for later use.
To cook: heat vegatable oil in frying pan until hot. Place thawed rolls in hot oil and fry until golden brown. Serve with duck sauce.