Single Serve Brewing System
Single Serve Brewing System
Perfect for both personal use and entertaining, this single-serve home-brewing system offers consumers fresh gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more in under one minute. Using Keurig K-Cups®—featuring over two hundred varieties of pre-measured, premium brand coffee and tea—this brewer’s innovative one-touch technology makes it easier than ever for consumers to enjoy a wide array of hot beverages.Find a Retailer Buy Now
Find Gourmet Store
Hot Water Button lets consumers enjoy their favorite instant coffee, soup, tea, and hot cocoa, in no time
Rinse Control instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber to keep every cup as delicious as the first
Extra Large Removable 80 oz. Water Reservoir offers impressive capacity, eliminating the need for frequent refills
Fully Programmable full spectrum of features including Auto On/Off and adjustable temperature control
Blue Backlit LCD w/Digital Clock brightly displays information, at an easy-to-read glance
5 Cup Sizes including an iced beverage setting
Quiet Brew Technology lets you enjoy every cup more peacefully than ever
Removable Drip Tray allows extra space for travel mugs
BPA Free (all parts that come in contact with water or coffee)
My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter can be filled with any gourmet ground coffee, to suit personal tastes, and conveniently stores right in the unit
12 K-Cup® Portion Pack lets consumers enjoy a varied sampling of all that Keurig K-Cups® have to offer
Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that could interfere with taste
Limited 3-Year Warranty
Single Serve Brewing System - SS-700BK
Frequently Asked Questions
Why doesn't the Brewer have Power?
- Make sure the Brewer is securely plugged into an independent outlet.
- Try plugging into a different outlet
Why isn't the Brewer brewing?
Why doesn't the Brewer make a full cup?
What if water doesn't appear to be moving from the water reservoir into the unit?
- Every once in a while an air bubble may get trapped in the water path. If water doesn't appear to be moving into the unit lift off the reservoir and fill to max fill line. Then put it back into place.
- Turn off the Brewer and unplug it for 30 seconds or more. When you plug the Brewer back in, be sure to turn the power back on.
- After placing the K-Cup® in the K-Cup® holder, make sure the handle is pushed down securely and the LCD control panel reads READY. The up and down buttons, Brew, Hot Water, and Rinse buttons will be illuminated. Then press any of the lit buttons.
- Make sure the water reservoir is properly in place, and perform a Rinse cycle.
- The exit needle may be clogged (refer to "Cleaning & Maintenance" page 18 of instruction book).
- Clean the K-Cup® brewing chamber (refer to "Cleaning & Maintenance" page 18 of instruction book).
Why isn't the time displayed in the LCD control panel?
- You must set the clock (refer to page 15 of instruction book) in order for the time to be displayed.
- If power is interrupted to the brewer, you will need to reset the clock (refer to page 15 of instruction book).
Why doesn't the Brewer shut off or turn on automatically?
- Make sure the AUTO OFF and the On/Off time features have been set. To do this, press the Menu button and scroll through the programming options. OFF should be displayed for AUTO OFF timer and On/Off. If OFF is not displayed, you must reset (refer to page 15 of instruction book).
Why is the blue light in the water reservoir flashing?
- This indicates the water level in the reservoir is low and water must be added (refer to page 14 of instruction booklet) in order to brew a full cup.
- If sufficient water is in the reservoir, make sure the reservoir is properly seated in the base
Why is there a chlorine or mineral taste in the coffee?
- It could be your tap water. Consider using bottled water, filtered water or the Cuisinart Charcoal Water Filter.
What can I do if the coffee is too weak or watery?
- Reduce the brew size for a stronger- tasting cup of coffee (refer to "Programming Your Brew Size" on page 18 of instruction booklet).
- Try an Extra Bold K-Cup®. It has 30% more ground coffee in each portion pack.
- All materials that come in contact with water or coffee are BPA Free