Cappuccino for EM-350
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients1 illy® iperEspresso® capsule 3 tablespoons cold skim milk
1. Place a mug on the latte/cappuccino tray.
2. Using the lever, open the brew head, insert the capsule and close the brew head.
3. Put the milk into the stainless pitcher.
4. Press the Steam Button. Once the button stops flashing, submerge the steam wand into the pitcher of milk and steam. Gently use an up and down motion to keep wand submerged but slightly toward the top of the milk to produce a nice foam. Turn dial to stop frothing; reserve.
5. Press the Short button to brew espresso. When the brewing process is complete, slowly pour the steamed milk, out of the side of the pitcher, into the espresso and then top with a thick layer of foam. Serve immediately.