Let’s Grill This! National BBQ Month
May 18, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
May is National BBQ month! Celebrate by creating delicious meals on the grill and spending time with family and friends. With Memorial Day and Summer just around the corner, it’s time enjoy the great outdoors and some tasty dishes.
For dinner entrees, we’ve rounding up some of our crowd favorites recipes:
- Grilled Pizza Who can resist pizza? There is nothing better than a fresh pizza hot out of the oven or in this case, the grill! Grilling pizza has been made even easier with our Alfrescamoré Outdoor Oven! Simply add your favorite toppings and watch the cheese melt to perfection!
- Grilled Herb Chicken This chicken recipe is just bursting with flavor! Loaded with fresh lemon, garlic, and fragrant herbs, guests won’t be able to get enough.
- Grilled Lime Sage Swordfish This recipe just screams summer. Vibrant lime zest brightens the dish and adds a zesty flare. For an elegant final touch, top the grilled fish with avocadoes and enjoy!
We have the perfect side dishes to complement your delightful grilled meal:
- Grilled Vegetables This combination of veggies is simply mouth-watering and so easy to prepare. Just slice eggplant, peppers, squash, and asparagus and toss with an olive oil. Fresh, simple, and ready to be grilled!
- Grilled Corn on the Cob This recipe is effortless! After the corn on the cob has been brushed with softened butter and sprinkled with pepper, place on the grill and let it work its magic! Quick tip: make sure to keep a close eye on the corn, turning it about every three minutes.
- Grilled Flat Bread Crispy and topped with aromatic rosemary, this flat bread is a definite crowd pleaser! Piece of advice, you might want to make a couple of batches because these go fast!
Now, for the moment we have all been waiting for… dessert! Where should we start?
- Grilled Peaches and Mascarpone Cream Grilling peaches brings out their sweetness. But, when you top them with a mixture of heavy cream, maple syrup, and mascarpone cheese, they taste even more extraordinary!
- Grilled Apricot Sundae It’s ice cream time! Top ice cream with the warm, grilled apricots and finish with chocolate sauce…delicious!
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcakes This classic dessert is getting a major makeover! Grill pound cake until it becomes nice and golden. When toasty, top with sweet strawberries and whipped cream for an out of this world outdoor treat.
So what are you waiting for? The great outdoors await….Let’s work some grilling magic!