Veggie PlumcakeUser Submitted Recipe
1 1/2 cup of flour
5 Medium carrots
5 Medium zucchini
1/4 Cup olive oil
1/4 Cup milk
1/2 Tablespoon baking powder
2 Tablespoon butter
1/2 Cup ricotta cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Chop carefully onion, zucchini and carrots, cook them all together with the butter in a skillet for 10 minutes.
2. Turn the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix together flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
4. Add the previous mixture to the veggies and then add the ricotta cheese, mix.
5. Put the mixture in a plumcake pan, previously greased, and cook for 50 minutes.
6. Enjoy and share!!!
Nutritional Information Per Serving
no nutrition information available