Potato PancakesUser Submitted Recipe
5 medium peeled potatoes
1/2 green pepper (optional)
1 T parsley
1 t salt and pepper
1. Grate potatoes, in a food processor, add 1/2 t salt and let sit in a collandar for 10 min.
2. Chop onions (& green pepper) in processor
3. Add egg and seasonings, mix
4. Squeeze water out of potatoes and add to egg mixture
5. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook spoon size potato pancakes, flattened, until brown on booth sides. An electric skillet works well for holding larger number of pancakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
no nutrition information available