Cuisinart's "Little Bites Stage 3 (and up) Recipe Contest" ("Contest")
Official Contest Rules
Last Updated February 6, 2014
- Please read these Rules to participate in the Contest. If you do not agree with any of these Rules, please do not access or otherwise use this site. This Contest is sponsored by Cuisinart, 1 Cummings Point Road, Stamford, CT 06902 .
- Contest Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal resident of the United States of America at the time of entry to be a valid contestant in the Contest. Full or part-time employees of Cuisinart and its parent company, affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible. You must have access to the Internet and a valid email address in order to enter or win.
- How to Enter: To enter your recipe ("Recipe") in the Contest, you must complete the registration form and then click on the "Submit A Recipe" link. You represent that all Recipes are original recipes created by you and owned exclusively by you, and you agree that Cuisinart may upload your Recipe to our site during the Contest for purposes of promoting the Contest without payment or compensation to you. Entered Recipes will be posted at www.cuisinart.com/baby . You agree that your submission will not include any material or language that is profane, defamatory, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Cuisinart in its sole discretion reserves the right not to upload any Recipe to its site and cancel your participation in the Contest if we determine your submission violates any of these conditions.
- Entry Periods: The Contest begins at 12:00 PM EST on September 20, 2010. Each "Entry Period" is set forth below. Entries received after the end date of any Entry Period, except for the last Entry Period, will be entered into the subsequent Entry Period. Entries received after the end of the last Entry Period are void. You may enter the Contest as many times as you wish provided each Recipe is unique and submitted separately.
Entry Period Ten Jan. 1, 2013 March 31, 2013 Entry Period Eleven April 1, 2013 June 30, 2013 Entry Period Twelve July 1, 2013 Sept. 30, 2013 Entry Period Thirteen Oct. 1, 2013 Dec. 31, 2013 Entry Period Fourteen Jan. 1, 2014 March 31, 2014 Entry Period Fifteen April 1, 2014 June 30, 2014 Entry Period Sixteen July 1, 2014 Sept. 30, 2014 Entry Period Seventeen Oct. 1, 2014 Dec. 31, 2014
- Winner Selection: During each Entry Period, visitors to the site may vote on the best Recipes submitted. At the end of each Entry Period, the most popular recipe submitted during that Entry Period based on voting results will be submitted to Cuisinart's judging panel, which will then prepare the three (3) Recipes and choose one (1) winner per Entry Period, according to the following criteria: Recipe originality and creativity. The winner for each Entry Period will be notified by email on or around the 10th day of the following month. Winners can only win once in a calendar year. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notification within ten (10) days, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible, another Recipe from the list of three (3) finalists may be selected as the winning Recipe instead. Each winning Recipe will remain on the site with an appropriate credit to the winner for up to an additional twelve (12) months after which time it will be removed from the site. The winners may be asked to return within ten (10) business days an affidavit of eligibility/publicity or an alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of Cuisinart are final.
- Prize: The winner for each Entry Period will receive their choice of a Baby Bottle Sterilizer ($59.95), Baby Bottle Warmer/Night Light ($39.95) or a Baby Food Maker & Bottle Warmer ($129.00). No substitution of prize is allowed. Prizes may not be cashed, transferred or exchanged. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event a prize is unavailable. Unclaimed or undeliverable prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will only be shipped within the United States of America.
- Prohibitions: You agree not to reproduce, download, re-distribute, copy, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Recipe (other than your own) contained in the site to anyone. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Recipes (other than your own) in any manner.
- Release; Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Cuisinart, its parent company, and including its officers, directors, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability, expense, impairment or cause of action arising out of or related to your participation in the Contest or your receipt or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, damaged or inaccurate entries, and/or entries that do not comply with these Rules and/or entries submitted by mail or facsimile. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for entries Cuisinart is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or lost e-mail entries, however caused. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Released Parties shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use, misuse, display, dissemination, replication, distribution, copying or downloading of Recipes contained on this site, including but not limited to any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages however arising, even if the Released Parties have previously been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Other: Should you wish to have your Recipe removed from the site at any time please let us know by sending an email to us at email@example.com. Cuisinart reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend the Contest without liability if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the Contest, as determined by Cuisinart. There are no representations, promises or warranties other than those, if any, expressly made herein. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, Cuisinart, and its agents and assigns, make no representations, promises or warranties of your success or failure by submitting Recipes pursuant to this site and these Rules. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and any such warranties are expressly waived by you. Any action related to these terms will be governed by Connecticut law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Connecticut, U.S.A. for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or your use of the site. Contest void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Contest Results: List of Winners (available at or around the 20th day of the following month of each Entry Period) may be obtained at www.cuisinart.com/recipes/get-cooking-contest/winners.html.
Close E-mail this page