May 25, 2012 • Posted by Rob Day
Memorial Day is the unofficial kick off to Summer which means... it’s grilling season! If you’re looking to impress the guests this weekend fire up your grill and try this unique marinade.
- 1 Cup Extra Virgin Olive
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 cup of Samuel Adams Boston Ale (Lager is OK if Ale is not available)
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
Select your favorite steak or steak tips. Using a fork, poke holes in the meat to allow it to absorb the marinade. Mix all of the ingredients together and put the steak and marinade in bowl or dish in the refrigerator overnight. If the meat isn’t covered you may want to flip it once. Grill to taste the next day and Enjoy!